Hub Associate Intern (Bali)
As the front face that anyone meets when they walk into our space, you play a very important role for GoWork. The mission of this position is to make all of our clients happy and productive when they are in our space by giving them 5-star service and subsequently plays a vital role to company growth!
You will be the go-to person for all our clients, together with the Hub Associate & Hub Manager. If you love learning about diverse industries and helping businesses grow, then this role is perfect for you. As a bonus, you will get tons of opportunities to learn about various topics through various platforms (such as workshops, seminars, discussions) while delivering your role.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work together with Hub Associate & Hub Manager/Jr. Hub manager and Office Assistants in maintaining the space to be consistently comfortable and clean to the highest standards.
- Support and assist members and clients in day-to-day business
- Deliver tours and information to all inquirers in an excellent service manner
- Maintain the space to be consistently comfortable to the highest standards for everyone in the space
- Maintain good relationships with members to create a sense of community
- Minimum D3 degree from a reputable university
- Education and/or work background in Hospitality is an advantage
- Fluent in English (oral, writing and reading) and Bahasa Indonesia
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive, friendly and approachable personality
- Client service oriented· Well organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask
Your application has been successfully submitted.