Finance and Accounting Lead (AP)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Support finance manager and provide cost-effective and efficient cash out-flow, payables of the company
- Support finance manager in overall finance and accounting function and preparation of book closing/financials of the company and monthly investor reports
- Timely, accurate, clear, and complete financial information is provided through budget and financial reporting, management information systems, and procedure development.
- Ensure timely record of transactions of all GoWork Locations
- Coordinate and manage relationships externally with GoWork clients, banks, service providers (auditors, 3p vendors), tax agencies, landlords, etc.
1. Bachelor’s Degree (S1) with a concentration in Finance / Accounting
2. At least 4-5 years of experience in job-related
3. Good communications skills and fluency in English
4. Prior exposure to accounting software will be a PLUS (eg. Xero)
5. Detail-oriented with sharp analytical skills
6. Values autonomy and can deliver high-quality work under minimal supervision
7. Good attitude and aptitude for a continuous learning environment
GoWork is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space, where our mission is to help people be their best by reinventing the way they work.