Jr. Hub Manager
You will be the primary person responsible to create a successful co-working space for like-minded people to work, learn, and collaborate. The mission is to make all of our clients happy and productive when they are in our space, generate revenues for the company and grow a stronger team along the way!
You will take part in reinventing and recreating the way people work and helping businesses grow. In the journey, you will have the opportunity to connect with professionals from diverse industries from start-ups to established corporates.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and upscale the performance of the location’s team to deliver 5-star quality of services, facilities to clients and to achieve the KPI
- Manage relationships with clients to achieve high-level of client satisfaction and retention
- Generate revenues through sales of products
- Foster a sense of community amongst the members to drive connections
- Work together with stakeholders to achieve revenue and community targets
- Minimum S1 degree from a reputable university
- Education and/or work background in Hospitality is an advantage
- People managing experience of a min. of 2 years is an advantage
- Fluent in English (oral, writing and reading) and Bahasa Indonesia
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills
- Client service-oriented
- Positive, friendly and approachable personality
- Highly adaptable
Your application has been successfully submitted.