Full-Stack Web Developer
- Work closely with the development team to build clean and intuitive user interfaces for web.
- Translate high-level design into HTML with a focus in clean reusable code.
- Support the existing code base and continuously evaluate and implement ways to improve performance.
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Knowledge of back-end language (e.g. PHP) and Laravel framework.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache/Nginx) and UI/UX design (e.g. Figma).
- 1-2 years experience in a similar position involving the above responsibilities (university student & fresh graduate with excellent grades are welcome).
- Experienced in building responsive web.
- Preferably has experience in Wordpress CMS.
- Good knowledge in SEO optimization is a big plus.
- Attention to detail - down to a single pixel.
- Team player, yet able to work independently with minimal supervision, committed to meet deadlines, share ideas and open to constructive feedback.
Your application has been successfully submitted.