Sr. Retail Marketing
- Proposed specific retail marketing programs, respecting company commercial policies. Company strategy with the dealers and inspection centers.
- On-going collaboration with Retailers on campaigns, trade requests, promotions and communication proposals to stabilize and drive sales.
- Channel programs and activity planning-Develop & drive activity plans aligned to the brand and sales objectives.
- Ensure all inspection centers are carrying the same brand image in terms of the professional image.
- Display & Merchandising Management
- Conduct regular market visits to all the inspection centers and inspection point to ensure retail guidelines are followed through.
- Sourcing and liaise with third party vendor for all merchandising items, retail marketing materials, renovation or event related items.
- Develop frontline communications for concise delivery of retail marketing materials, programs and promotions.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the regional retail marketing manager, regional marketing director or CMO to achieve the department KPI.
Your application has been successfully submitted.