Software Engineer (Back-End)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Building the core insurance backend, API integration with partners, Chatbot, OCR and fraud prevention platform
- Building testable component and write the appropriate unit tests
- Evaluating the time required to develop new components and deliver in time
- Qriting secured API and concise source-code documentation
- Documenting and presenting your code in code review session and review peer code
- Bachelor or Master degree with 1-2 years experience in modern backend framework such as Express, Molecular
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge and familiar with design pattern concept
- Familiarity with Relational Database, ORM technology, and Non Relational Database
- Familiarity with Micro-service architecture and queuing service
- Know how to implement secure solutions with strong unit testing and debugging skills
- Proficient with code versioning tools
- Experience with Go, Nodejs
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Qoala is a disruptive insure-tech company that leverages big-data, machine learning, IoT and blockchain aiming to revolutionize the insurance landscap...