Senior Software Engineer (Back-End)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Building the scalable core insurance backend, API integration with partners, Chatbot, OCR and fraud prevention platform
- Building testable component and write the appropriate unit tests
- Evaluating the time required to develop new components and deliver in time
- Writing secured API and concise source-code documentation
- Presenting your code in code review session and review peer code
- Contribute to our system architecture and design pattern
- Bachelor or Master degree with 3+ years experience in modern language such as Stack, Framework, Nodejs and Golang
- Familiar and have strong knowledge about TDD, Unit Testing, SCM (Git/Bitbucket), Scrum, AWS
- Experience and know how to delivering system that is performance critical and scalable
- Experience in technical ownership with 1-2 products
- Experience with microservice based system
- And also good at communication skills, code reviewing, and mentoring
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Qoala is a disruptive insure-tech company that leverages big-data, machine learning, IoT and blockchain aiming to revolutionize the insurance landscap...