Hub Associate Intern
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the front face that anyone meets when they walk into our space, you play a very important role for GoWork. The mission of this position is to make all of our clients happy and productive when they are in our space by giving them 5-star service and subsequently plays a vital role to company growth!
You will be the go-to person for all our clients, together with the Hub Associate & Hub Manager. If you love learning about diverse industries and helping businesses grow, then this role is perfect for you. As a bonus, you will get tons of opportunities to learn about various topics through various platforms (such as workshops, seminars, discussions) while delivering your role.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work together with Hub Associate & Hub Manager/Jr. Hub manager and Office Assistants in maintaining the space to be consistently comfortable and clean to the highest standards.
- Support and assist members and clients in day-to-day business
- Deliver tours and information to all inquirers in an excellent service manner
- Maintain the space to be consistently comfortable to the highest standards for everyone in the space
- Maintain good relationships with members to create a sense of community
- Minimum D3 degree from a reputable university
- Education and/or work background in Hospitality is an advantage
- Fluent in English (oral, writing and reading) and Bahasa Indonesia
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive, friendly and approachable personality
- Client service oriented· Well organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask
Your application has been successfully submitted.
GoWork is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space, where our mission is to help people be their best by reinventing the way they work.