IT Support Intern
- Monitors networking helpdesk and ensure tickets are assigned, owned, and resolved as quickly as possible within SLA
- Provides networking technical support
- Coordinate and partner with the Operations team to troubleshoot and resolution of LAN and Wireless Network issues
- Onsite installation, configuration, and testing of network infrastructure equipment for new locations opening and expansion
- Have a basic knowledge related to networking & Linux
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve issues
- Undergraduate students of FASILKOM or related studies (fresh graduates are welcome)
- Able to provide technical support and resolve the problem
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Certified in IT field min 1
- Willing to work mobile or move locations and willing to work overtime
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Your application has been successfully submitted.
GoWork is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space, where our mission is to help people be their best by reinventing the way they work.