Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Do you have a strong interest in talent sourcing and recruiting? Are you looking to expand your knowledge in human resource management? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you need to quickly assess our staffing needs. You enjoy speaking to people and helping them reach their full potential. You have a strong ability to read a candidate’s personality and assess their skill set. You are persuasive, organized, and have the ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers.
- You will be accountable for achieving all hiring goals and objectives
- You will work individually on recruiting for senior management positions
- You will promote teamwork by maintaining positive relationships and utilizing effective problem-solving skills
- You will provide direction, leadership, communication, and training for sourcing and recruiting functions in the team.
- You will understand the current recruitment trends and the hiring market to identify and mitigate any impact upon the business
- You will utilize the applicant tracking system (ATS) to generate and track metrics and data
- High-quality communication: Able to perform effective communication using STAR technique
- A natural network-er: Has strong experience in managing different stakeholders and an ability to create a meaningful conversation
- Excellent analytical thinking: Thorough understanding of high level profiles, precise in assessing the users' needs, and ask the right questions
- Experienced in hiring Executive Level candidates
- Highly organized: Successfully finds productive ways in managing full-cycled recruitment process
- Team Player: Understands there is no “I” in team. Understands that the team’s success is our own success, and share responsibility when the team experiences difficulties along the way
- A bachelor degree from a reputable local or foreign University
- Min. 5-years work experience in recruitment
- Has a commitment to the job and you are excited to work in a fast-growing startup
- Fluency in spoken & written English
- You are eager to learn and willing to go beyond the job description
Your application has been successfully submitted.