Digital Marketing Lead
● Develop, plan, execute, and report digital marketing initiatives, including SEO, SEM, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, email marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
● Monitor market trends, research user markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
● Manage brand development and ongoing brand management through online channels and digital content.
● Plan, track, report on and optimize for marketing campaigns across channels.
● Manage and monitor SEO, SMM, & SEM budgets to ensure effective use of resources and returns.
● Develop Go-to-Market (GTM) plans for product pilots and launches, focusing on cost-effective customer acquisition to validate the business ideas.
● Maintain brand presence & equity through planned marketing campaigns.
● Develop metrics and use data analytics to measure the impact of each campaign, constantly thinking about optimizations and scalability.
● Collaborate with Marketing Communication and Offline Marketing team to achieve the target.
● Lead the strategy, development, and optimization across display, video, and mobile advertising.
● Measure and optimize paid marketing campaigns to track overall impact and business growth.
● Leverage an incredible wealth of content to develop a creative testing strategy to create the best offer/message for each target audience.
● Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels.
● Min. Bachelor's degree from a reputable university, minimum GPA 3.0.
● Working experience min. 3 years in Digital Marketing.
● Strong background and proven track record in SEO and SEM. Experience with landing page optimizations and A/B conversion tests.
● A highly creative person with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage.
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
● At least 2 years of relevant work experience in:
o Consumer marketing, paid media, advertising agency, and/or other digital environments.
o In creating, testing, launching, and analyzing customer acquisition campaigns.
● A detail-oriented, self-starter mindset with the skills to flourish in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
● Ability to be both strategic and tactical to prioritize opportunities, test, and implement successful campaigns.
● Able to work to tight deadlines and deliver within agreed timeframes.
● Strong communication and presentation skills.
● Ability to translate complex data sets into simple-to-understand terms and reports.
● Experience with Acquisition, Demand Generation, and Brand Optimization. Experience with Growth Hacking is a plus.
● Strong analytical skills are a must, and experience with reporting and data analysis.
● Passion for using data to influence marketing decisions and grow a business.
● Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
GoWork is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space, where our mission is to help people be their best by reinventing the way they work.