Mobile Developer (Flutter)
- Development of GoWork app with the goal of redefining how people work
- Use knowledge of mobile development to guide the design and engineering decisions
- Work with product, designers, and developers to help shape the vision of GoWork digital products
- Continuously evaluate and implement ways to improve user’s experience and performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- At least 2 years of experience of Flutter mobile app development
- Experience of Android/iOS mobile app development is a BIG plus
- Deep understanding of mobile development methodologies and best practices
- Experience working with remote data via REST, GraphQL, and JSON
- Team player, yet able to work independently with minimal supervision, committed to meet deadlines, share ideas and open to constructive feedback
Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile (if available) to email@example.com. With your application, please answer the following questions in one page or less (Using Word Doc, Arial Font Size 11, preferably in English but Indonesian is ok).
- Why did you choose to apply to GoWork over other companies? What interests you the most about GoWork?
- What is one interesting thing you have read/seen recently that gives you a lasting impression and why?
- What makes you unique in 150 characters or less?
Your application has been successfully submitted.